Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Explore Air 2 is "EASY"



 Welcome!

I am so glad you are here. A few weeks ago I shared my new Cricut Explore Air 2. (see here) This week I am here to share how EASY it is to work!

Yes, I said EASY!

Project for today


+Official Cricut  has made it so EASY to use the Cricut Explore Air 2! I selected my design in the Cricut Design Space and it showed me everything I needed to complete my design. When it was time to start, it reminded me to set the dial to cardstock. I took some photos of the screen to show you how EASY it is!

Find project.


Clicked on photo and it gives the description, materials needed and the instructions.
Want to make this project? Cricut has made that really EASY! 

Make it now-Click on it and it will take you to the project page. That EASY!


Here is the project page. It shows which paper and what it will cut. Push GO when you are ready!


I am extremely excited about this, see that tool? That tool is a score tool and when placed into the machine it scores the paper for you! It SCORES!

This is really that EASY!!!


Here are the flowers cut. Just assemble as the instructions show or assemble your way!


I chose to put my branch into a vintage spool instead of a vase. That is how I made this project my own.

Here it is all finished! I LOVE how EASY and fun this project was!

Dare I say it again? EASY!

Start to finish, with me never running this machine before....45 minutes! 


Thanks for stopping by! Go check out the amazing projects you can do using your Cricut Explore Air 2.


This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.

0 comments: